Wednesday 1 February 2012

slow down - a blog announcement

(c) Wyrd Miniatures
Just a quick post.

Just as I get up a head of steam, start posting regularly and decide to move my Malifaux posts to their own separate blog & even start a dedicated twitter account (@MFauxBlog).. I loose my job.

As I'm sure you understand finding work is more important than Malifaux right now, especially as we're about to move house as well in a months time.

Just as soon as I can I'll spend some time modeling and playing and posting, but until then I'm afraid there wont be much in the way of new content.

So, why not head over to Wyrd and enjoy their new look forum.

1 comment:

  1. That sucks to lose your work. Of course that´s number one now to find a new one. We can wait for better updatees about Malifaux later on :)

    ReplyDelete

Wayland