Wednesday 11 January 2012

malifaux blog

Greetings.
My thanks to you for stopping by.

I have previously blogged malifaux under my other blog "rascallings".
This was also a tech & other blog but as it was increasingly heading toward being a malifaux blog I wanted to move the malifaux content out to it's own dedicated space.

So here it is.

You will, if you hang around long enough, find I'm somone who thinks abou tMalifaux more than he plays it, due to personal circumstances, though my playing time is increasing.  I also buy new crews before I've got to know, or finished painting, the last lot.  Something I don't advise.

I will shortly move my previous content into a malifaux blog and may even remove it from rascallings.
Please check back soon for more content.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wayland